We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transit visa

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transit visa

Hi I am a Cuban citizen living in Ireland I will be traveling to cuba soon and my flight details are Ireland- Amsterdam - panama city-Havana and my return flights the same connections only backwards I have spoken to KLM they don't know and also to the panama embassy and they could not give me any details I have also e-mailed the panama embassy in Havana and they have not replied maybe a power cut in Havana thanks in advance for any info

sunami

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,958 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transit visa

I don't know - but I suspect the answer may depend on your status in Ireland. Do you have residency there ? Or what sort of visa are you on ?

Regards

Beardo

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,958 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transit visa

www.panamaamerica.com.pa/notas/1157960-

I don't know if that is still the case.

www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa… - indicates there was a subsequent change - but some posts on that thread have been deleted.

Cork, Ireland
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: transit visa

hello

just received a e-mail from the panama embassy in Havana and also the panama embassy in London and they say no transit visa or visa required as we will be getting a connect flight and our stay is under 9.hours

Cork, Ireland
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: transit visa

hi thanks for your replay I received an e-mail from the panama embassy in Havana and London and they said no visa or transit visa required as we a a connecting flight and our stay will be under 9.hours

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,958 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transit visa

OK - good to know.

(That does seem to be a very roundabout route though. Couldn't KLM put you with Air France to Havana ?)

Cork, Ireland
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: transit visa

we got it at a good price we normally do cork- Amsterdam Havana but over the x,mas holiday period its like 1800.euro each and we got this flight for 680.euro each we don't normally travel at this time but the price was so good and we have 3,weeks we would spend that much in Ireland at Christmas so we decided to go and spend the time with my parents and brothers and sisters in Havana and celebrate the new year with thek

thanks

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,958 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transit visa

Wow ! That is a good price.

Have a great time.

Cork, Ireland
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: transit visa

thanks we are very lucky with flight prices we have never payed over 750 euro we do book well in advance when we return in January we will be looking at prices for June and if its good we will book as my parents are getting on and we like to travel to see them as much as possible and all we have to worry about is the flight as we stay at my mothers and visit friends by the beaches we cant wait now thanks

9. Re: transit visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 05:18