We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

partial transit tour company

East Granby...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
partial transit tour company

I am looking for some feed back on a reputable tour company that does a partial transit of the panama canal . I have heard that canal and bay tours or panama travel unlimited is good. I am limited on the days as we are in panama during the week and not all tour companies have weekday tours. I am looking for December 3 2013 so if anyone has any recommendations that would be awesome. Thanks:)

Haslett, Michigan
Level Contributor
211 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: partial transit tour company

We were in Panama in September and did a partial tour. I think that there are actually only two major companies that do the partial tours. However, the tours are sold by many tour operators and hotels for these two companies. The tour that we did was with "Canal and Bay Tours", and it was terrible. I did a review on this tour and company, and you can read it for the specifics.. The other company is "Panama Marine Adventures". Their boat looked much nicer and I would try them. They have a website.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,341 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: partial transit tour company

Most tours seem to be Fridays or Saturdays - it may be that no-one will be doing a transit on the day that you want.

3. Re: partial transit tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 05:16