We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Panama Flights - Bocas to PTY

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
701 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Air Panama Flights - Bocas to PTY

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help but I noticed when I look up the flight schedule for flights from Bocas to PTY they list 4 or 5 flights on Thurs. HOwever, when I went to book they are only showing 2 flights, one at 7:30 and another at 5:15. The later flight must be full as it is unavailable. My question is does anyone know if Air Panama adds additional flights, during the busy season, when the regularly scheduled flights fill up? Right now I am booked on the early morning flight but for a variety of reasons would prefer not to find myself in Panama City at 8:30 in the morning with luggage and no accommodations available until 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

I have sent Air Panama an email but based on what I have read here doubt I will hear back from them.

On a more positive note I successfully made a reservation last night with no hiccups: received the confirmation email with no delay, credit card was only charged once...big improvement from last year.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,022 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Panama Flights - Bocas to PTY

Do you mean PTY - that is Tocumen. Surely you mean PAC - Albrook ?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
701 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Panama Flights - Bocas to PTY

Yes, sorry Albrook

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
701 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Panama Flights - Bocas to PTY

So this is so weird (and frustrating ) the flight at 5:15pm from Bocas to Albrook on February 20th is now available! What's up with that? How easy /difficult is it to change your flight with Air Panama?

4. Re: Air Panama Flights - Bocas to PTY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 06:22