We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connecting times in Tocumen Airport

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Connecting times in Tocumen Airport

We are flying in on Copa Air from Cuba, then have 1 hour 40 minutes to get to our flight to US.

Is that enough time? Will we have to go through immigration coming in from Cuba, given our flight is booked separately. Incidentally all flights are on Copa.

( us- panama city and back, panama city- cuba and back ( separate itinerary)

Thank you.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,264 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connecting times in Tocumen Airport

When I did that, I am pretty sure that I didn't need to go through immigration or collect my bags, though I don't recall how Copa managed that.

Copa arrange the connection with enough time.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
622 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connecting times in Tocumen Airport

Talk to Copa. Since you booked two reservations separately it´s possible that you have to do a separate check in in Panama. You would have to clarify that when you check in in Cuba for your return.

3. Re: Connecting times in Tocumen Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 06:17