We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two nights in Panama City on the way home from Peru

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
141 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Two nights in Panama City on the way home from Peru

I decided to spend two nights in Panama City after a trip to Iquitos Peru. Have been in the airport many times passing through but never anywhere else. I am traveling alone and arrive 540PM from Iquitos on Saturday and then fly out Monday afternoon around 140pm. Have not done any research yet. I like adventure, beaches, jungle, exploring cool places in the city, trying different foods, culture, music and drinking. Just not into staying out all night at clubs. Just looking for any ideas of places to see or things to do in such a short period. Also any recomended places to stay. I dont need a fancy expensive hotel or resort, just something simple with wifi and maybe a bar. BEah or city does not matter. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I will be there on June 7th

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
14,026 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two nights in Panama City on the way home from Peru

There are no beaches to speak of near Panama City.

I stayed in the Hotel Milan - wifi was included (unlike some more expensive places). No bar, but there's lots of places in easy walking distance. That area - El Cangrejo / Via Espana - is a good place to stay. Taxis from there to the Casco Antiguo should be relatively easy, if you speak some Spanish.

Edited: 11 May 2014, 13:48
Texas
Level Contributor
141 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two nights in Panama City on the way home from Peru

Thanks, I speak some spanish, 12 years traveling to Iquitos, will check it out

3. Re: Two nights in Panama City on the way home from Peru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 16:41
4. Re: Two nights in Panama City on the way home from Peru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:17