We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place for 1 evening

Which Annapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Nice place for 1 evening

Hey all-

Lokking for a bit o' guidance...

My boyfriend and I will be staying in Annapolis for the night of 21December. I actually ahve a dentist appointment, and as we live in Northern Virginia(!), don't feel like driving home. I haven't done Annapolis at night in a coupla years, so figured it wold be fun.

Where should we stay? Ideally, a B&B is our style, though I'd really like to spend no more than 4160 or so. Many of the pretty ones are in teh 250-300 range. I just booked a room at the Gov Calvert Bldg of the Historic Inn chain, but am leery of some of the reviews I've read. I also left messages for the folk at the Barn on Howard's Cove...

Any thoughts/advice? Thanks! Lu

AnnapolisMD
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice place for 1 evening

Have you tried Lowes or the new Westin? Both are in theheart of Annapolis and walking distance to restaurants and nightlife.

2. Re: Nice place for 1 evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:21