We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back - Thanks for all your help again!

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
703 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back - Thanks for all your help again!

Hi - We just got back from Annapolis where our son attended the football camp at the Naval Academy. We had a great time as he did too. Just wanted to let you know where we ate. First night our son was still with us so he wanted to eat at Mike's again. Had a good meal but really the location is what we like. One day we had lunch at the Irish pub in town and I am forgetting the name right now. The soup was very good and food pretty good too. Our best meal we had was lunch at Boatyard Bar and Grill. There were 6 of us for this lunch and everyone loved their meal. I had a soft shell crab sandwich which was excellent. We will take our son back with us when we visit again.

We ate lunch at Pusser's after we picked our son up from camp and the food was also good. Stayed at Springhill Suites again which was fine but very crowded. I think maybe because of the bike race. Maybe next year we will try somewhere else. I did get an excellent rate of $83.00/per night so if I find that again we would stay there. Our daughter loved the pool but had lots of chlorine. Thanks again for all your suggestions on dining. I think next time we are also going to try Carrols Creek looks like a great spot outside.

annapolis, md
Destination Expert
for Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back - Thanks for all your help again!

So glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to get some good meals too. Boatyard is such a fun atmosphere and it is a true hangout for local traveling sailors. You never know who you might meet or where they may be from.

2. Re: Just Back - Thanks for all your help again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 07:18