We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Annapolis or Kent Island lodging for under $100/night

Which Annapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Need Annapolis or Kent Island lodging for under $100/night

I'm looking for a place my wife & I can stay for 3 nights (Sat-Mon) April 29th, in either Annapolis or Kent Island areas.

Any recommendation for someplace with an in-room jacuzzi tub and a fridge or kitchenette?

We're not looking for luxury... as long as it's clean, comfortable and quiet.

Thanks!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Annapolis or Kent Island lodging for under $100/night

Why don't you try the new Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville. It is an outstanding hotel that just opened towards the end of July 2005. I know that the Hilton Garden Inn might cost more than you originally expected to spend, but it is certainly worth it. The rooms are nice, clean, and comfortable. Each room has a private balcony overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. The hotel has an indoor pool and whirlpool. There are several guest rooms with a king bed and whirlpool tub that you would probably enjoy staying in. In each room is a refrigerator and microwave. The location of the hotel is perfect-right along the bay and not too far from Annapolis. Please consider staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grasonville, MD.