We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BWI to Annapolis Westin

Which Annapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
62 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
BWI to Annapolis Westin

I'm going to be traveling to Annapolis for work next month and I'm flying into BWI. Since I'll just be there for a conference and likely will not leave the Westin, I don't want the extra expenditure of renting a car. Can I take a taxi to Annapolis from BWI? Should I reserve one in advance by calling or can I just grab one from the street?

I live in Chicago and here taxi drivers are pretty finnicky on where they go. I don't want to get in a situation where I'm being charged roundtrip for a one-way taxi ride to Annapolis from BWI. Any pointers? I am traveling for work, but that doesn't mean I'm going to break the bank and just throw money out the window when I don't need to!

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
311 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BWI to Annapolis Westin

Plenty of taxis pickup just outside the terminal at BWI. No problem taking one to Annapolis. Last time I took a taxi from BWI it was $40 with tip one way. That was a few years ago so I'm sure it's more now.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BWI to Annapolis Westin

There are taxis and shuttles. I suggest asking the hotel as this is probably a common question

3. Re: BWI to Annapolis Westin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 05:18