We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing trips

Which Annapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Va
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
fishing trips

We are looking to do a half day fishing trip out on the bay. Not looking to charter a boat just for us, but to pay around $50 per person to join a group. Prefer not to go all the way to Ocean City. Are there any companies who provide trips like this around Annapolis? Thanks.

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
316 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fishing trips

Many: www.baycaptains.com/bayroster-annapolis.htm

Va
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fishing trips

Thanks but these are out of my price range. Looking for about $50 a person.

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
676 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fishing trips

I think what you're looking for is "headboat" charters. They charge by the head and take a bunch of people. Do a google search for headboat fishing Annapolis, and you will get some hits. Mostly out of Chesapeake Beach, which is about 30 minutes south.

Va
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fishing trips

Yes, that's exactly what I need. Thanks so much for the reply.

5. Re: fishing trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:16