We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinner delivery

Which Annapolis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Barbara
Level Contributor
117 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
dinner delivery

Our son is a midshipman at the Naval Academy. His 20ieth birthday is coming up and we would like to find a restaurant that will deliver a special dinner to him and a few of his friends. Since Mexican food is one of his favorites, last year we surprised him with a spread of tacos and burritos, chips and salsas from Diego's and he and his pals loved it! This year we would like to surprise him with something else. He loves pasta so we thought lasagna, salad and garlic bread or something along those lines would be great. It's a Monday, so even though he's second class (a junior) he can't leave the Yard and so we have to find a place that's willing to deliver. We also realize that some restaurants mght be closed. We'd like to avoid pizza as it's too readily available and would like something more special.

Thank You!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
632 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dinner delivery

I would give Giolitti's a shot. They normally do not delivery, but do delivery for catering. Depending on the size of your order, they might be willing to do it for you. Their food is fantastic! We use them allot whenever we have corportate catered lunches. Some our lunches are relatively small, but I do not know their minimum order size.

Other than that ... Today's Pizza is my favorite pizza delivery in town. They might have lasagna, salads and such on their menu too.

Maryland
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dinner delivery

I would also look into The Italian Market. They have a location in gambrills and a location in annapolis. I have yet to have a dish there that I have not liked. My personal favorite is the chicken parmesean and they have a terrific cream of crab soup. They even have homemade gelato that is very creamy and fresh tasting. I know they cater events of 10 or more and I am not sure how much food you will be ordering so you may or may not be able to get them to deliver. They have a catering menu as well. There website is www.theitalianmarket.com Good luck in your search.

3. Re: dinner delivery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 17:20