We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staying for race at New Hampshire Speedway- Loudon NH.

Which Andover hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
long island
Level Contributor
457 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
staying for race at New Hampshire Speedway- Loudon NH.

Can anyone give me an idea on how long it will take me to get to the speedway for the Sylvania 300 on September 14.thank you

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: staying for race at New Hampshire Speedway- Loudon NH.

Hi,

Travel time to the speedway from Andover is right around 1 hour. Figure in more time for traffic getting to the speedway.

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,446 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: staying for race at New Hampshire Speedway- Loudon NH.

Figure at least two hours -- and get there early - there's really only one way to the track, and traffic crawls.

Boston
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: staying for race at New Hampshire Speedway- Loudon NH.

Loon MT man is right! Only one way in. I would plan on going very early, tailgate for the day& plan on staying late

4. Re: staying for race at New Hampshire Speedway- Loudon NH.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Andover
More Andover Topics