We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

Sterling, Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

We received a world class treatment at mediana. Dr. Diana is highly professional and her patience is admirable. She provided 19 implants and bunch of crowns with my husband and 5 implants with me in a matter of a relatively short period of time. Apart from this we had bunch of other chronicle dental and gum issues to include gingivitis that she managed to get rid of all the problems we had. Since then we can confidently smile and we are free of toothache. She relentlessly worked with us until we are happy ....Impressive job dr Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a bonus, she has excellent interpersonal skills and treats her patients as her family members...she gives you a confidence that she will definitely try her best. Last but not least she works around the patients schedule and budget. We love dr. Diana. Soys from VA

Edited: 09 June 2013, 08:07
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

Can you porvide with you tel nr. My nice ned operacion in here tooth we want to no can you take ere of here thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

I am absolutely delighted with the work Dr Diana and her team carried out for me recently, and my new wonderful smile!

My upper front 4 teeth had worn down extensively, due to years of grinding my teeth at night. I visited numerous dentists in London, who exaggerated the work required and (most importantly) could not show me examples of similar work they had completed. While browsing online I found Mediana Dental on a review site, with excellent reviews. Their website shows examples of similar work and after making contact, Diana gave me excellent, informative feedback about the treatment required. I felt comfortable and knowledgeable about everything to consider, was well-supported in organizing my trip and felt familiar with Diana before we even met! The surgery is hi-spec and all staff friendly yet highly professional. Although efficient, Dr Diana and her team are perfectionists and I even found that my temporary crowns were a perfect fit and shape. Just over a week later, I had beautiful Zirconium crowns fitted which, after whitening my other teeth, are a perfect match for my face. In the two weeks since I returned from Skopje, there has been no pain, my gums are healthy, the crowns feel the same as my natural teeth and the mouth guard I must now wear to preserve the work is extremely comfortable. I can’t stop smiling!

In summary, I was terrified and sceptical of dentists but discovering Dr Diana and Mediana and choosing them for my treatment was the best decision I ever made. 10/10- thank you Diana!

Skopje, Republic of...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

Visiting dentist in Skopje, Macedonia

Mediana Dental

Salvadore Aljende 73/1 (Todor Aleksandrov street)

1000 Skopje, Macedonia

info@medianadental.com

+389 2 3176003

+389 70 230212

www.medianadental.com

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Republic of Macedonia, Skopje
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

Please STOP advertising yourself on this forum, you are reported and you will be deleted!

Skopje, Republic of...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

Dear NLgirl06, we are not advertising, the post was aimed to answer Kastriot D's question.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Republic of Macedonia, Skopje
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

You could done that via persona mail box provided.

Please remove your info, and read the guidelines on this forum.

This is for only travel related questions.

Thank you.

7. Re: Mediana dental clinic in skopje macedonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Skopje