We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I stay at the Nuuk airport overnight?

Delft, The...
3 posts
Can I stay at the Nuuk airport overnight?

Hi there,

I will go from Nuuk to Ilulissat on May 27th. I will catch the 7:40 am flight, could anyone let me know if I can stay at the airport overnight on May 26th?

My flight from Reykjavík to Nuuk is on May 26th afternoon.

The perfect choice for me is to store my package at the airport, have a walk at Nuuk, and stay at the airport overnight and catch the early flight to Ilulissat.

Regards,

Shi

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
61 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Can I stay at the Nuuk airport overnight?

Nuuk has a tiny airport. I don't remember any luggage storage and they may close it after the last flight. I don't think there is much near the airport at all except for hiking up the mountain. It was only about a 15 minute taxi into town. Honestly, Nuuk is not that picturesque, except for the Kolonihavn neighborhood (I remember a couple view points if you find the streets that climb.) Ilulissat is much more picturesque.

Delft, The...
3 posts
2. Re: Can I stay at the Nuuk airport overnight?

thank you very much for the reply. it seems I have to spend about 100 euros for one night at Nuuk.

3. Re: Can I stay at the Nuuk airport overnight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2017, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Nuuk
Recent Conversations