We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation jazz festival

Wollongong...
2 posts
Save Topic
accommodation jazz festival

I am a single jazz lover and excited about JAZZ FESTIVAL Any suggestions re SHARED ACCOMMODATION OR ALTERNATIVES to a sparce hotel room . THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS. thereseEMAIL: mtl_59@hotmail.com

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,689 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation jazz festival

Hi therese

I can imagine your excitement about the forthcoming jazz festival. I used to frequent jazz clubs in my younger days and think Norfolk will be a wonderful place for a festival.

I personally don't know any possibilities for shared accommodation although there are lots of self contained apartments which I personally prefer to a hotel room.

Have you been in touch with the Norfolk country music association. They may well know of where people are likely to be staying and may even be able to put you in touch with possible accommodation options for sharing.

You may already have it but this is their website with details of how to contact them.

www.norfolkislandcountrymusic.com/home.html

Just a final comment - it's not a very good idea to give your email address in a forum such as this. It can expose you to a lot of unwanted junkmail. You can, if you choose, delete your post and post a new one without the email address. Over to you.

2. Re: accommodation jazz festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Norfolk Island