We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 8 day holiday

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
September 8 day holiday

This is the loveliest place I have ever been to. Stayed at Hillcrest Apartments with lovely views and wonderful staff. Love the fact that speed limit is only 50, island easy to get around, Pinetree tours very reasonably priced, Max us a great tour guide and Trent Christian is the friendliest happiest person and always happy to help. Mariah's Restaurant and Norfolk Blue are fantastic. You have to expect things to be a little dearer there because everything is shipped over there monthly. Highly recommend all of the Pinetree Tours, excellent value for money, staff very knowledgable. Kingston and St Barnabys Church must sees. Everyone on island is so friendly and helpful. Crest rental cars were great and very accommodating. Don't go there if you can't live without your phone and rushing everywhere, it is a beUtiful relaxing spot, do as little or azmuch as you like. Golf course is fabulous, take your camera.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September 8 day holiday

Hi Maddie

Am delighted that you have joined the ranks of Norfolk Island fans. Hopefully this was only the first of many visits.

I enjoyed all your comments but hopefully you are intending to do some individual reviews.

You can review your hotel, all the restaurants you ate at as well as things like your tour company and places you visited. This will help build up the reviews on the site so that future intending visitors are able to read varying reports from previous visitors.

You can even post photos if you wish. Let me know if you have trouble finding anything.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September 8 day holiday

Thanks for that. I have done individual reviews of eateries and hotels but didn't realise I could do tour operators as well.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September 8 day holiday

Hi again

Look forward to reading your reviews.

The tour companies are a little hard to find. This is the link.

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g295119-Activiti…

Things like Kingston and St Barnabas Church are listed under Things to Do.

4. Re: September 8 day holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2013, 10:16