I've been all over the country and all over Massachusetts, but I've never been to Nantucket, and my wife and I have a chance to go there in September. Couple questions:
1. What are crowds like around the 3rd week of Sept?
2. What's weather like around the 3rd week of Sept?
3. Going to Boston for work and flying in and out of Providence. Will work first, then go to Nantucket. What are my options for getting there by ferry--what place should I leave from?
4. Should I take my rental car?
5. Most important: looking for romantic, quiet get away. We like views, but would be happier with a place that has a nice place to sit and also a big bathroom, maybe a large walk in shower or soaking tub. Any places fit the bill?
6. How 'bout restaurants? If I'm there three nights, where the "musts" to go eat at?
Thanks in advance.