We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Too late for Labor Day weekend?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Too late for Labor Day weekend?

I've never visited Martha's Vineyard before and was thinking of popping up for Labor Day weekend 8/28-31.

Most-likely I will try to fly from New York's LGA or try to drive to the ferry. It seems that most hotels that I've searched or emailed are already sold out for this weekend. Any suggestions? Could you recommend a B&B?

Thanks!!

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
933 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Too late for Labor Day weekend?

The reviews are always a good place to start in your search for places to stay. Some of the more popular places will, of course, be sold out by now. There are some lesser known establishments that will have openings. Try these;

EDGARTOWN;

The Edgartown Inn

Shiverick Inn

Colonial Inn

Jonathan Munroe House

Harborside Inn (not to be confused with the Harborview Hotel)

OAK BLUFFS;

Isabelle's Beach House

Summer Place Inn

Arend's Samoset on the Sound

Check out the websites and see what works for you. Good luck and have fun!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Too late for Labor Day weekend?

Thank you, Knows!

3. Re: Too late for Labor Day weekend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 02:18