We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
39 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve

My boyfriend and I are considering a trip to MV for New Years eve. We were wondering if there is any thing special to do on the island in celebration? I couldn't find anything online so links to anything or just some general information would be great. Thank you!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

I'm just guessing, but wonder if some of the finer restaurants or the really popular restaurants that are open year-round will be your best bet. If you go to the evaluations of the restaurants on MV, that would at least be a start. Examples of the more "special" (expensive) restaurants there include Detente, and Sweet Life Cafe. A moderate priced restaurant that I enjoyed this past summer is the Blue Canoe. And one called "Atlantic" in Edgartown.

And the M.V. Chamber of Commerce or the general M.V. websites may possibly have some mention of New Year's Eve? Seems like there has to be SOME type of celebration!!! You could also check the websites for the two newspapers.

2. Re: New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2011, 06:31