We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Bike rental with babyseat???

louisiana
Level Contributor
206 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Bike rental with babyseat???

We are traveling next week and we already have bikes on the island but I was wanting to get one with a babyseat. I did see they have them available for rent with the bike for $30 a day but on top of our rental it is adding up. I hate to spend the extra $30 a day for a bike and babyseat when I already have a bike. Anyone know if it would just be cheaper to buy the babyseat on the island or of a place that may have a used one or more affordable rental than $30 a day? At this point ill rent someones personal bike ;)

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,133 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Bike rental with babyseat???

Oh boy, Martha's Vineyard and the word 'cheap' simply do not go together. For your peace of mind bring your credit cards and try not to focus on the costs. For example, you might be more happy with a $20 rental but don't sweat the extra $10 may I suggest? Have fun.

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
891 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Bike rental with babyseat???

Will you have your car with you? Just wondering if any bike rental with the best deal will be easy for you to access.

I see on Anderson's bike rental (in Oak Bluffs) website that he has the trailers for $18/day and extensions for $10/day. Stands to reason that if he has a childs seat, it would be along those cost lines. Here is his website, I suggest you give him a call to ask. Bill Anderson is a really nice guy and has had his business for a long time. http://andersonsbikerentals.com/bikes.html

louisiana
Level Contributor
206 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Bike rental with babyseat???

Thanks for your response I will look into that now. Yes we will be renting a car so access shouldn't be an issue. Because my daughter is only one I was a little nervous about using one of the trailers but will look into it.

Thanks again!

4. Re: Cheap Bike rental with babyseat???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:42