We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Martha's Vineyard with a 2 year old

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Martha's Vineyard with a 2 year old

We are going to Martha's Vineyard for a week in July with our 2 year old. Trying to find where the best place to stay we have gotten a lot of mixed opinions. My daughter is a light sleeper so I don't want an issue with noise but we want to be walking distance to either the bus or town. We are planning on renting a house but not a car.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,941 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Martha's Vineyard with a 2 year old

As it is so late, I suggest that you contact a good realtor on the island and discuss it with them. We have no idea of your budget for instance.

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
930 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Martha's Vineyard with a 2 year old

Good advice from Senior65.

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,925 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Martha's Vineyard with a 2 year old

Oak Bluffs

4. Re: Where to stay in Martha's Vineyard with a 2 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Martha's Vineyard