We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I be in adrian in november

adrian,michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I be in adrian in november

I am coming from australia and be in adrian in november I like to stay at the super 8 motel it is close to my friend and the price is resonable but I have heard reports that it can be very noisy and the walls are thin and you hear ever noise and the breakfast is losey can someone help me and also how I can get to detroit by publice transport yours greatfully

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
12 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I be in adrian in november

Right next door is the Holiday Inn Express; a bit nicer, about same price.

There is no public transport to Detroit. No buses, no trains; none of that comes to Adrian...a local taxi has rates to the airport, but they are expensive. (mind you, this town has only three taxi's!)

Have a good time visiting your friend and make sure you eat at the local Mexican restuarants--Adrian has at least five of the BEST Mexican restaurants north of Texas!

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I be in adrian in november

phil,

Hey man unfortunately we don't have very advanced public transportation systems in Michigan. We do have the Amtrack train or Greyhound Bus available for transportation to Detroit, they'll be much less expensive than a taxi. Both will be listed in the yellow pages of the phone book at your hotel. Super 8's are budget hotels but there nice and clean. You just can't expect a whole lot from them.

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I be in adrian in november

you'll probably have to go to Jackson or Hillsdale for the train or bus but both are fairly nearby.

Get answers to your questions about Adrian
Recent Conversations