We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish school for children

California
5 posts
Save Topic
Spanish school for children

I am planning to visit Guatemala next July 2008. I would like to register my two kids, ages 12 and 14 in a Spanish class for a couple of weeks or more. Any recommendations?

Mentioned in this post
Guatemala
Guatemala
Central America
Elkton, Maryland
Level Contributor
209 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish school for children

Try Guatemala365.com and 123teacheme.com for ideas of which school to select. Do no prepay more than a week at a time, as extensions are much easier to get than refunds, and you might not like the place or even the city for that long. It's usually one on one instruction, but maybe you could cut a deal for the three together.

2. Re: Spanish school for children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:15