We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lawyer in Antigua

Little Rock, AR
3 posts
Save Topic
Lawyer in Antigua

Hello,

I am looking for a lawyer that can wed my fiance and myself this upcoming January 2nd or 3rd in Antigua. We are both American citizens. Does anyone know of a reputable lawyer with experience marrying foreign citizens in Guatemala? Please send me names, phone numbers, etc. privately or post to this stream.

Thank you.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
871 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lawyer in Antigua

Congratulations; you've picked a lovely place to wed. For a lawyer, you can contact Julio Cutzal Cumes, my good friend, former student, and compadre. His law office is in San Antonio Aguas Calientes, about 20 minutes from Antigua. Cell is 54716552, and email is: julio_cutzal@yahoo.com. He's very helpful, and he and his family are lovely people (Kaqchikel Maya). However, his English is limited and he may have not have married any Gringos before, but that will just add to the experience.

2. Re: Lawyer in Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2010, 05:19