We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I make it from Antigua to GC for a 9:30 am flight?

Which Antigua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Florida...
Level Contributor
424 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Can I make it from Antigua to GC for a 9:30 am flight?

Question: We (a group of 4) have a 9:50 am flight out of GC on April 3, the Saturday of Holy Week. I really don't want to miss the Good Friday procession in Antigua by staying in GC the night before our departure. If I stay overnight in Antigua, will I be able to get to La Aurora the following morning in time for our 9:50 am flight...say, arrivnig at the airport by 7:30 am at the latest? What time would I have to leave Antigua? Thanks a bunch!

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I make it from Antigua to GC for a 9:30 am flight?

I'd say you should have no problem booking an early shuttle van to get there around 6/7:30AM. And you definitely want to be there three hours prior, just in case, in view of new stricter security regualtions. Good luck.

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,774 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I make it from Antigua to GC for a 9:30 am flight?

It shouldn't be any problem at all.

3. Re: Can I make it from Antigua to GC for a 9:30 am flight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2010, 07:17