We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

Which Antigua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
5 posts
Save Topic
Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

Suggestions for fun things to do with 4 and 2 year olds in and around Antigua?

1. Re: Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2016, 23:00
nyc
Level Contributor
319 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

The pool at the Porta Hotel Antigua is open on Sundays (for a fee) to non-guests. I can report that many young ones were enjoying it when I was there last August.

I think you can ride ponies or horse-drawn carts at Parque Centrale, but would like someone else to confirm that.

Lake Atitlan
Destination Expert
for Lake Atitlan
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

This is a more specialized activity, but the YogAntigua center has specialty classes for youth and their parents. www.yogantigua.com. Also check their listing here on Tripadvisor. The certified teachers Rae Ishee, Elizabeth van Leeuwen, Nancy Payne and Lilla Nikolics enjoy working with young children and have lots of good information on other activities as well.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
781 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

If they like sweets, I recommend going to the main plaza or square, going to one of the second floor cafes, and relaxing with drinks, and cake or ice cream. The fresh air, views, and tasty treats are a great way to spend the day.

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

There are still horse-drawn carriage rides starting from the park. I saw a few last week.

6. Re: Fun things to do in Antigua with 4 and 2 year olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 20:16