We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Could anyone recommend a photographer based in Antigua Guatemala?

Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

I got married in Antigua and the photographer i can recommend was Daniel Chang.

http://blog.danielchangfotografia.com/ He lives in Guatemala City... but he will g to Antigua...

good luck...

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Thanks

Antigua, Guatemala
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

https://www.facebook.com/juanpablo1?fref=ts

Not sure if they will allow posting links...

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
847 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Daniel Lopez Perez Photographer - took some really fantastic photos of my son, his partner and new baby a bit over a year ago. I think he lives somewhere around Lake Atitlan. I have 'liked' his Facebook page and often see some of his beautiful wedding photography. Might be worth an enquiry or at least have a look at his webpage.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Thanks very much.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Daniel Lopez Perez is based on Lake Atitlan, only 2 hours away from Antigua, and our style is storytelling and photojournalistic, with a touch of landscape photos integrating the couple in them. His website is www.daniellopezperez.com

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Our daughter got married in Antigua and had Daniel Chan (Chang?) take her wedding photos. He was really easy to deal with from here in Canada as she chose the type of photos she wanted and we paid the deposit. We met Daniel in Antigua to do some planning a few days before the wedding and then when the big day came everything went perfectly. We appreciated that Daniel replied promptly to our e-mails and turned up on time for our meetings.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Thanks to everyone's help I found a perfect photographer in Daniel Chang, who took photos of our wedding in Antigua on 29th January. Am waiting for the proofs now.

9. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 16:05
Florida
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding photographer from Antigua Guatemala

Jorge Ortiz is a Wedding Photographer in La Antigua Guatemala, he's a young wedding photographer with really creative photos and a different style. www.jorgeortizfoto.com