We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from airport

Cardiff
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from airport

Can anyone confirm that the airport bus meets all flights, not just the Croatian airlines ones? I found a timetable on-line but it seemed to show a big gap in the middle of the day where there are no buses (we arrive aroound 10.30am and there didn't seem to be anything until after 1pm).

Thanks.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from airport

I just found my answer in another post after much searching! Apparently there are more regular buses than are listed on that particular website.

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,726 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from airport

you dont have to be a Croatian Airlines customer to use their bus. They run from early morning to late evening...as well as the #37 bus that goes right in front of the airport to let people off and pick them up--the schedule for this bus is at www.promet.hr. Usually runs two or three times and hour

3. Re: Bus from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 20:17