We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split-Hvar Stag do

Which Split hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Towcester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Split-Hvar Stag do

Myself and 11 friends coming to Split and Hvar for a long weekend. 13th-17th June.

Can anybody recommend, events, clubs or bars that would be most suitable for Stag Do parties....

Ibiza, Spain
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Split-Hvar Stag do

How did you find the stag ?

We are coming in a few weeks to split for same celebration.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Split-Hvar Stag do

Just returned from my own stag do and both places are great fun, Hvaar definitely better than Split for me though.

We also used a company called Stag Croatia which you'd do well to avoid. They were awful. Poor organisation, a moody guide who took us to a youth club to play beer pong and the return taxi to the aiport never showed up meaning we almost missed our flight. AVOID STAG CROATIA but don't avoid a stag do in Croatia! Good times!

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Split-Hvar Stag do

Hi there, I'm currently looking at places for a stag do next summer and Hvar looks to be a cool place.

The only thing is there could be around 20-25 of us all aged 30+ . We would really be looking for a good bar/club scene with a few activities thrown in. How are the locals towards large groups of tourists? We aren't planning to get dressed up or anyting, simply looking for good nights out and lounging on the beach/by pool!

Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Split-Hvar Stag do

Hi did yoh ever end up going to split for your stag?

Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Split-Hvar Stag do

Did you end up going to split for a stag do? Can you recommend it?

6. Re: Split-Hvar Stag do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2016, 05:17