We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best way to experience Split?

4 posts
Save Topic
The best way to experience Split?

Hi!

So I'm going to Split the 23th of July and I will be staying there for two weeks. I have never been in Croatia or any country like that before, so I'm trying to find the best possible way to exploit the opportunity. I don't want my whole vacation to be spend lying in the sun! I want a very active and fun experience and try a lot of new things, like different water activities, but I find it hard to find good information so if anyone has some great tips for me I would be very happy!

Thanks in advance!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best way to experience Split?

There are TONS of info about Split everywhere.

Start here: http://www.visitsplit.com/15663/en/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
167 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The best way to experience Split?

Love Split! You will have a great time. Tour the palace, shop, eat, walk up to Marjan hill. You may also want to look into taking a ferry from Split to explore other islands since you will be there for such a long time. Enjoy!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,845 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The best way to experience Split?

Yes, are you actually staying in Split for 2 weeks? Why not go to the islands?

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The best way to experience Split?

Thank you for the response and yes I have planned on taking trips to the surrouding islands:)

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The best way to experience Split?

But is there possibility for watersports in Spilt or anywhere near Split, like Hvar or some other island?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
42,390 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The best way to experience Split?

Lots of water sports at Bol on Brac.

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The best way to experience Split?

Thanks!

8. Re: The best way to experience Split?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 20:17