We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Croatia itinerary

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
22 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Croatia itinerary

Hi everyone,

My family and I (4 pax) are travelling to Croatia between 14 Sept - 22 Sept. The sights that we want to see are:

Split

Trogir

Brac Island

Hvar

Isle of Lopud

Dubrovnik

Can anyone suggest a ferry route or other transport that we can use to see these sights as well as some suggested time frames?

Cheers,

Siobhan

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Brac Island
Brac Island
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,748 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Croatia itinerary

Just read this forum. You will find that route described in details...

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,292 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Croatia itinerary

You will either start from Split or Dubrovnik. From Split visit Trogir, Brac island and Hvar island. Then go down the coast to Dubrovnik and visit Lopud either on the ferry or as part of a 3 Island boat trip.

Read the Jadrolinija www.jadrolinija.hr and Krilo www.krilo.hr ferry timetables - you will note that catamarans go to the islands in the afternoons usually and come into Split in the morning. Ferries (take cars) travel throughout the day. You could do Brac and Lopud as day trips and stay in Split or Trogir, Hvar (probably Hvar Town?) and Dubrovnik. As you have only 8 days I would have thought 3 places to stay would be enough.

Mentioned in this post
Split
Split
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Trogir
Trogir
Brac Island
Brac Island
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
England
Level Contributor
16 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Croatia itinerary

We have just come back from a weeks boat tour on the Katerina line from Split to Dubrovnik we went also to Brac, Hvar and many other stops it was fantastic. The boat was new this year and we met lots of different nationalities . I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Mentioned in this post
Split
Split
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Brac Island
Brac Island
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
4. Re: Help with Croatia itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 10:16