We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying ferry tickets

Frigiliana, Spain
Level Contributor
2,479 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
buying ferry tickets

reading earlier posts and with the help of street view i can see where the cats and car ferries go from. but if we want to buy a ticket for the cat to hvar do we go to the big jard office that can be seen on street view at the end of the pier where the car ferries go from get a ticket from there and then walk back to where the cats are? or is there another office nearer where the cats are? also to get a ticket to supetar is that from the big office at the end of the pier. i also presume we dont need to book in advance for supetar for foot a passengers

Edited: 01 April 2013, 11:00
Durham
Level Contributor
4,739 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying ferry tickets

There's a smaller ticket office nearer to where the cats depart. You can buy tickets from either. You'll need to get a ticket for the ferry to Supetar before you board, but there will always be space for foot passengers unlike the cats to Hvar town which sometimes are full.

Frigiliana, Spain
Level Contributor
2,479 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying ferry tickets

Thanks. on s.view i noticed a couple of small offices on the entrance to what looked like the carpark. is that the other office you are talking about

3. Re: buying ferry tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 06:17