We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Where is Bibich Winery

My family and I are going to be stoping in Skradin on our way to Krka NP. We would like to visit the Bibich winery and taste some of their famous wines as well as their meat and cheese plates. I searched the web but can't find an address or driving directions to the winery. Can anyone help? Thank you

Rijeka
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

…facebook.com/pages/…57976074619

http://goo.gl/maps/D7Gt9

(You really should dump that that Lycos/AoL search engine.And yes.You owe me a pound of rib patties.)

Edited: 11 April 2013, 21:34
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,078 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

too bad the small wine market is not in skradin anymore. we had such a good time with our friend, alan, who took us there. the meat and almond plates were incredible. i have pics of the beautiful plates..great wine, and fond memories.

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Thanks for the replies. That's too bad that its not there anymore. Did they relocate? Or just shut down their market all together?

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,078 posts
491 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

contach alan from secret dalmatia..he will tell you , they are friends, i believe. have fun drinking the wines of croatia!!

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Will do. Thanks for all the replies

Los Altos Hills...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Hello,

We are the U.S. importer of Bibich wines. The winery is located in Plastovo in Northern Dalmatia. It is very easy to find: just follow the big sign one the Skradin exit of A1. You can reach the Bibich team by email: <vinabibich@gmail.com>.

For more info check out our website: http://www.bluedanubewine.com/winery/bibich/

Cheers.

Edited: 13 April 2013, 20:55
Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Will do. Thanks for all the replies

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Meet and cheese plates you will not have at Bibich wine cellar :))) The food there is like in a really high end restaurant and you can get a 8-10 course tasting menu with their wines. See what Anthony Bourdain said about them.

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Thanks Morlaque, that is where I got the idea to go there, hubby and I are big fans on A. Bourdain. We are renting a car for one day to go to Krka NP and will be driving through Skradin. I was hoping to stop by their winery/shop to do some wine tasting and pick up a few bottles. But when I tried to find them (I refuse to have a facebook account) I got a lot of reviews but not specific address where they are located. Thanks to all for your directions. I wouldn't mind their full on wine tasting experience, that sounds interesting.

Glen Rock...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help! Where is Bibich Winery

Do men need a jacket for dinner reservations?