We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catalan or ferry from Split to Hvar

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Catalan or ferry from Split to Hvar

I arrive in Split on May 18 at 5.30pm. I can't see that there is a catalan running this late. Is this true? Where is the best site to find accurate timetable information. I know a lot of people stay in a hotel overnight but I want to go straight to Hvar when I arrive.

Thank you.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,767 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catalan or ferry from Split to Hvar

5.30pm is too late to get a catamaran to Hvar. You could get the 8.30pm car ferry to Stari Grad and the bus to Hvar Town.

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catalan or ferry from Split to Hvar

Do you know where the ferry timetable is? Sorry for all the questions but finding it very confusing!

Durham
Level Contributor
4,767 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catalan or ferry from Split to Hvar

www.jadrolinija.hr/default.aspx?dpid=1488

Click on Split-Stari Grad

For your return journey the krilo jet catamaran - krilo.hr is also an option.

4. Re: Catalan or ferry from Split to Hvar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 05:18