We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Split Airport to Sibenik

Which Split hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beijing
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus from Split Airport to Sibenik

My girlfriend and I are flying into Split Airport at 3pm on 10th June and need to get to Sibenik for the evening.

Can anybody tell us what buses are available to get there from the airport?

How often do they run? Do we need to pre-book tickets?

I read somewhere that local bus no 37 from Split stops at Split Airport before continuing to Trogir. Is this true? How often does it run? Can we get a connecting bus onto Sibenik on the same day?

Durham
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Split Airport to Sibenik

Bus 37 is every 20 minutes (every 30 minutes at the weekend and in the evening). You need to walk down to main road in front of the airport. The buses for Trogir stop at the shelter/stop on the airport side of the road. The bus to Trogir takes 10 minutes, from Trogir to Sibenik an hour. You can work out the times by comparing departures from Split to Trogir and Split to Sibenik on the Split bus station website. ak-split.hr/EN/…VozniRedOdlazaka.aspx

Edited: 25 May 2013, 07:29
Beijing
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Split Airport to Sibenik

Thanks - that is a great help.

3. Re: Bus from Split Airport to Sibenik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 05:16