We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trogir

Lake Forest...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Trogir

Is Trogir worth visiting? It is on my cruise excursions, but not on any

trip advisor reviews.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trogir

I love Trogir. Very nice small city full of great things out of which, Cathedral is spectacular.

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trogir

TA does have many Trogir reviews and during my tours its one of my favourite stops because its got alot of charm and special hiding places in the walled in section without the massive crowds of a Split or Dubrovnik! You should visirt for sure and as mentioned the cathedral is great, but the entire town a Unesco world heritage site dates back to BC..so take our word for it and enjoy Trogir!!

3. Re: Trogir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2013, 01:21
Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,780 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trogir

Yes. You must be checking it out incorrectly as there are plenty of reviews.

Istria, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
6,864 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trogir

Trogir is utterly charming and atmospheric. It would truly be a shame to miss!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
41,050 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trogir

Yes do stop there and visit.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
55 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trogir

Depends what you want to see. We spent an afternoon there and it is a beautiful little medieval city. Spend some time wandering around the back streets, climb the tower of the cathedral and don't forget to take in the view from Kamerlango.

Edited: 08 July 2013, 22:19
Lake Forest...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trogir

Thanks-I guess my decision is should I split my time between Trojir and split? I'm on a cruise for a one day visit.

Lake Forest...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trogir

Thanks-did you also have time to spend in Split? We have a one day stop.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
55 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trogir

Doing both Split AND Trogir would be tough to do in one day and see anything worthwhile. It's going to depend very much on what you are interested in. When will you be there? Crowds in Split might be a put-off for you, while Trogir will be a lot quieter. However, there is more to see in Split, and, for me, walking through the Roman palace was a must. The other advantage with Split is that it's right there...