We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split to Zagreb

Which Split hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cape town
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Split to Zagreb

Hello

Please could someone offer some travel tips to get from Split to Zagreb - my flight is out of Zagreb at 13pm to London on the 26th Sept 2013 and not sure how to get to Zagreb from Split. I see the airlines times - and the flight leaves Split at 6am and arrives in Zagreb at 7am - that means I would have to wait till 12 at least to fly out of Zagreb. How long would a bus take to Zagreb or does someone offer services to Zagreb?

I hope someone can offer advice.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,326 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Split to Zagreb

You'd have to get a night bus or the night train to get there in time. The 7am bus gets to Zagreb bus station at 12pm which isn't early enough.

Cape town
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Split to Zagreb

Hi thank you..Where would I find the bus time table or train time table?

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Split to Zagreb

You can check buses on:

ak-split.hr/HR/…VozniRedOdlazaka.aspx

And train:

vred.hznet.hr/hzinfo/…

4. Re: Split to Zagreb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:17