We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran Tickets

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
130 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaran Tickets

Is it possible to purchase Jadrolinjia catamaran tickets prior to one day before sailing? Is it possible to purchase Split - Hvar catamaran tickets at the Dubrovnik office of Jadrolinja?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
42,781 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran Tickets

I think it's no on the first question and also pretty sure no on the second.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catamaran Tickets

Try e-mailing them.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catamaran Tickets

No to the first and agree unlikely to the second. However last year I could buy a ferry ticket from Stari Grad on Hvar to Split in the Jadrolinija office in Hvar Town - I think that this is so that you don't have lots of people getting off the buses at the port and needing to get ferry tickets in a short time. This scenario wouldn't work for Split and I can't imagine they would want a lot of people turning up in Split who then can't get any tickets.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catamaran Tickets

Yes, G&V have the same policy. We got the Nona Ana catamaran from Dubrovnik to Mljet, tickets are not available to purchase on-line, only about 2 hours prior to sailing, so you have to line up for the ticket booth to open. I think this is a much fairer system.

5. Re: Catamaran Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:18