We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split to Hvar Ferry

Which Split hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Split to Hvar Ferry

Hello,

I have tried with no success to clarify my question but all I have found is conflicting information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We arrive by plane on Saturday 6th of September at 2.35pm at Split and need to get to Hvar Island. Some information I have found suggests ferry 9608 departs Split at 5pm. Other information suggests this is no longer in operation. Can anyone please clarify this for me?

And if no what are the best if any options for me to get to Hvar.

Many thanks for any information that can be provided.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,551 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Split to Hvar Ferry

There's still a catamaran at 5pm.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,738 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Split to Hvar Ferry

Yes catamaran (NOT ferry) 9608 goes daily @ 5 pm. If it is busy then get the ferry 635 to Stari Grad on Hvar and the bus to Hvar Town (assuming that's where you want to be). The ferry goes @ 5pm and then @ 8.30pm.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
40,066 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Split to Hvar Ferry

For sure you will get out there as there will be many ferries out to the island...so no worries!

4. Re: Split to Hvar Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:17