We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace Rooms, Inn in the Palace, or something else?

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Palace Rooms, Inn in the Palace, or something else?

My daughter and I arrive in Split on the 24th to attend friends wedding in one of the Marjon churches. We're thinking of staying in Split until Sunday morning and then taking the bus to Dubrovnik until Thursday.

The idea of staying in the Palace sounds very intriguing to this "Minnesnowdan", but we are also thinking about a night on an island. To borrow a different post "there are so many"! Top three on my accommodation must have list is $100 per night or less, close to Palace, and an en suite (90% on the last one).

Also anyone have a translation app to recommend?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
50,288 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palace Rooms, Inn in the Palace, or something else?

How about the base rooms in Split....my father and sister have stayed there and liked it....it's inside the Palace walls.....and one night on a nearby island ....I would go with Hvar!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace Rooms, Inn in the Palace, or something else?

Thanks for the response, everyone agreed so we are definitely going to spend on night on Hvar.

3. Re: Palace Rooms, Inn in the Palace, or something else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Split