We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather?

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
September weather?

Any idea what the weather in Dubrovnik mid-September is usually like? (6 weeks of continuous rain {in SUMMER!} has made me obsessed with finding sunshine somewhere!!)

Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour
406 Reviews
from US$32.90*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
779 Reviews
from US$58.57*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
181 Reviews
from US$58.60*
Dublin
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather?

Sorry I cant help with your query ,But I will be watching replies with bated breath .

I too am escaping this *** rain and hoping for great things in Plat in September /

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September weather?

Actually, have answered my own question- look up september weather on the forum search area and some previous threads come up---looks very good!!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September weather?

Thank you Corriblee . I did I search and it looks promising .Mind you anything would be better than the odd summer we are having here . I ahve never seen rain like it before .

Have a great holiday , I am looking forward to it .

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September weather?

Thanks, you too!!

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: September weather?

Never been there in September , only in the steamy months of July and August. From everything I have heard, it is the most comfortable month of the year in Croatia!

6. Re: September weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2007, 19:56
Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: September weather?

The best time in Dalmatia is September and even the first half of October

Seattle
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: September weather?

Hi,

My partner and I are going to Croatia from Seattle for 8 days arriving on the 25th. We hope the weather will be good while we are there. From what I have read...it looks like late September/early October are pretty good weatherwise. Any advice?

Thanks,

Buzz in Seattle

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
904 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: September weather?

September is perfect time to visit Dubrovnik! Warm but not too hot, usually calm without wind, and not crowded like august or july

10. Re: September weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 03:17