We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

s/c apts in Dubrovnik old town?

Level Contributor
171 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
s/c apts in Dubrovnik old town?

My father and his two friends are going to Dubrovnik in October. They are looking for a 2/3 bedroom self catering apartment in the middle of the old town. Has anyone a good reccommendation on one there?

Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
702 Reviews
from US$61.24*
Viator Exclusive: Game of Thrones...
594 Reviews
from US$71.90*
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls...
153 Reviews
from US$22.50*
Special Offer
Dubrovnik Old Town Tour with Mt. Srđ...
257 Reviews
from US$81.00*
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
51,358 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: s/c apts in Dubrovnik old town?

Take a look at the following--

The second apartment has two bedrooms and a pull out couch according to the website. The reviews of this place have been good on trip advisor and the location is within the Old Town.

Level Contributor
962 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: s/c apts in Dubrovnik old town?

There are lots of apartments in the Old Town and there should be plenty available in October. I would suggest checking www.dubrovnikapartmentsource.com. They list a lot of nice apartments on their site and they have been really helpful with the planning of my last couple of trips to Dubrovnik (I like to go often!).

Alcester, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: s/c apts in Dubrovnik old town?

Hi, We went to Dubrovnik in April. We stayed in a fantastic apartment owned by a company called Artemida apartments - the apartment we had was apartment bete (one room) - but you can have it with room bete (another room). It was brilliant, because the owner picked up up from the airport and was even able to give us a discount on town wall tickets. It was a 1 minute walk from the main street and all the restaurants. It was also really quiet. The apartments were well equipped (fridge, cookers, tables etc).

Hope this helps.

4. Re: s/c apts in Dubrovnik old town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 13:15