We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnick weather

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnick weather

Hi,

can anyone tell me if the second week in March is suitable to visit Dubrovnick without winter clothes? I want to spend a week some where warm! thanks

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnick weather

You may not need heavy winter clothing, however be sure to bring an very sturdy umbrella, raincoat and some type of boots. This past year our March weather was not warm and yes I was still wearing my winter clothing. It really does not get warm and sunny until May or June. That's been my past experience for the last couple of years.

Further south if you're looking for warm weather in March.

Dobrodosli u Dubrovnik

Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnick weather

Much further south you you I think!

South coast of Crete or Cyprus but even then only just in March!!

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubrovnick weather

Hi and thanks for the advice much appreciated.

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubrovnick weather

thanks.

5. Re: Dubrovnick weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 05:18