We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Kent UK
Level Contributor
641 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Anyone know a hotel or b&b near the airport?

Any free transfers about?

We have little time as we fly in late & will need to be at the airport by 11am next day!

Thanks

C in Kent uk

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
Level Contributor
860 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

downtown Dubrovnik is only 20minutes drive from the airport so you can spend the night in city without worrie about getting on time to catch the flight. Nearest option to airport is Cavtat, a few hotels and alot private accomodations

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
46,047 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Staying in Cavtat would be the best thing I think. That will keep you close to the airport without worrying about getting to and from Dubrovnik.

County Donegal...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

you could try Zvrko apartments in Cavtat

California
Level Contributor
962 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Cavtat is probably your best option. It might be hard to find a private apartment for only one night, but there are a few hotels in Cavtat.

Kent UK
Level Contributor
641 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Thanks for all your replies

While searching I found this excellent site for Cavat area

b&b & appartments

Good luck

C in Kent UK

tzcavtat-konavle.hr/privatni_smjestaj.php…

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Just come back from cavtat, using easyjet and cycling...loads of apartments but we found one in the second little bay.(right in apex of bay) alot quieter..250 KN a night. Very clean. plus great place to eat is cafe in this bay (it is red screening. cheasp and full of locals ) !

County Donegal...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Hi Stewie

Is that the restaurant that is adjoined to the pizza place?if not,it sounds like you found our favourite place in Cavtat,Ciparis grill

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Not sure, the place you mentioned, cipraris was closed last week, the place we eat at was abou 50 yards away going back into cavtat, right opposite your place- it did do nice pizzas !

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Stewie, can you give me a bit more info on the ap't? We are in Dubrovnik, supposed to fly to Vienna on Sunday, so I am looking ahead at possibilities since the ap't we are in now is booked up, and if we are delayed, we'll need another spot. Thanks.

england
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Flying Easyjet to Dubrovnik airport need hotel or b&b nearby

Hope I can. As everybody said Dubrovnik airport is in the middle of nowhere relatively(certainly no on site hotels)> The coach goes from outside to Dubrovnik, so It will be cheaper to get a taxi to Cavtat (6km away). Left turning off main road. We did see locals walking from cavtat to airport, but I wouldn't !. Road forks after the left turning, tell taxi driver to keep to right> basicallt cavtat is main of two bays, the larger one to left and a small one on right> the place is small so you can easily walk from one to other. Go to small bay and right in centre of bay is a sign for apartments- honestly you can't miss it. 250 kn a night (Ifridge etc, sat TV). because we were on bikes we checked out loads of apartments- especially on the main road leading to centre> You won't have any problem with getting something- just this one had the best location- quiet, super views and cheap !). Get breakfast and eat at the cafe with red shelter or the restaurant (Chiparis) 30 yards away (wan't open when we were their ). also loads of boats to Dubrovnik from cavtat. Any more info ask.

Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik