We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Hi, i can't find a timetable anywhere online. Can anyone help? Thanks

Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour
450 Reviews
from US$32.20*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
792 Reviews
from US$57.26*
Best Seller
Game of Thrones Extended Tour
211 Reviews
from US$57.30*
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
62,462 posts
88 reviews
1. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Not sure what this question means but the shuttle buses will meet arriving flights to get you into Dubrovnik.

India
Level Contributor
36 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

if you arrive by croatian airines there is a bus outside that takes you upto pIle gate in the old city.

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
3. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Hi thanks for the replies,but i am getting a wizzair flight in, will it meet this flight too? how much is it aswell? And does it go to the bus station or to pile gate?

Most importantly I need the times of the bus returning to the aiport. Hope someone can help!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

The Atlas bus service is there to meet every schuduled flight into Dubrovnik airport according to the airport website and it was certainly there for our BMI Baby flight from East Midlands airport. The cost is 35 kuna / 5 Euros per person and stops at both the Pile Gate and main bus station. We also could not find a timetable for the return back to the airport so we booked a taxi through our Hotel in Lapad which cost 250 Kunas, hope this helps

Best regards

John

County Tipperary...
Level Contributor
408 posts
283 reviews
5. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

if i remember rightly the airport bus times are noted on the schedule of departures at dubrovnik coach station but i cannot find any timetable online. There must be a timetable as the buses have to GET to the airport its a shame nobody knows!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
510 posts
59 reviews
6. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Send an e-mail to

transferi.dubrovnik@atlas.hr

Pershore, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

I used the following link to find out about airport buses, and a whole lot more! croatiatraveller.com/southern.../…Airport....

Dubrovnik
5 posts
8. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Shuttle bus is waiting for every arrival at the airport. On return bus leaves from Dubrovnik Main Bus station 2 hours prior to departure of international flights and 1,5 hour prior to departure of domestic flights.

You can catch the airport shuttle on the way to the airport at these stations: Main bus station (2 or 1,5 hours prior to your departure), new Grawe building bus station, Zicara (Ropeway) bus station, and than also in Srebreno and Plat.

Atlas travel agency is the only official shuttle operator so it is wise to use their buses. Entering unmarked vans or minibuses whose drivers stop at the station and yell "airport shuttle" can be risky since they don't operate legally and can drop you off outside the airport zone to avoid inspections.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
3 posts
9. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

Timetable for the shuttle bus from Main bus station in Dubrovnik to airport is available here: absolute-dubrovnik.com/dubrovnik-transport-i…

This page is updated daily as soon as the timetables are made available by the service provider.

Upon arrival buses meet all scheduled flights at the Dubrovnik Airport for a transfer to Dubrovnik Main Bus Station. The trip duration is 30 to 40 minutes.

Edited: 16 April 2013, 12:20
liverpool
8 posts
10. Re: dubrovnik airport to dubrovnik bus timetable

can anybody help me with the options for getting from dubrovnik airport to the rixos libertas hotel, its just at the start of the lapad peninsula looking at the map but I've never been before so am pretty clueless.

Thanks

Karl-Liverpool