We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dubrovnik hop on

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
dubrovnik hop on

is ther a hop on bus running..will they accept euros...

other than atm how does get local currency

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dubrovnik hop on

If you are referring to Cabrio bus, our local sightseeing bus, yes it is running now. Last year they did not accept Euros, but this may have changed for this season. It is a 2 hour bus tour, not exactly a hop and off bus.

You can obtain Croatian Kunas at any ATM machine, bank or exchange shop. However your best exchange rate will be at the ATM machines. They are located all over the town, easy to find.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dubrovnik hop on

What do you want to see/where to do you want to travel to on a hop on/off tour? We've done hop on/hop off in cities like San Francisco that are large but I'm not sure you'd have the same experience in Dubrovnik, especially since no vehicles can travel into in the old town. There is the option of local buses and/or water taxis if you want to visit nearby areas such as Cavtat.

Edited: 22 June 2012, 18:45
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dubrovnik hop on

this our first trip. i saw this tour bus advertised and thought it might be a good idea..i love the local bus ..but i haqve no idea of how to go about it here

laqnguage barrier..first time fears etc..any help you canoffer will be greatly appreciated..i am open to any suggestions

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dubrovnik hop on

Just don't speak French. Otherwise, you will be fine with language.

5. Re: dubrovnik hop on

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 05:40