We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

NYC
9 posts
Save Topic
Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

My husband and I are planning on going to Dubrovnik in Sept for 6 days and would like to start with a few days in Italy. I would fly first to Italy (from Washington DC) and then fly to Dubrovnik from there. Any suggestions on where to go in Italy that is an easy and quick flight to Dubrovnik? Also are there regional discount airlines I should look into? I have been to Florence, Venice, Rome and Capri in Italy and would love to try somewhere new. If not Italy, do you have another suggestion for an easy flight to Dubrovnik afterward?

Thanks

-Jen

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

Easyjet fly from Rome and Milan, if your booking flight remember to travel light, as bags are a premium on the european carriers

2. Re: Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2012, 14:02
Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

What's about Vienna? I think you might get there easy and than from there not a big deal to get in Dubrovnik.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,973 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

the cheap flights Italy to Croatia tend to end very early in September.

5. Re: Easy travel to Italy from Dubrovnik?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 06:15