We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik to Albania Border with hire car

Birmingham
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Dubrovnik to Albania Border with hire car

Hi Everyone,

My family and I will be staying in Dubrovnik in just over a week and would like to visit Bosnia and Montenegro by hire car but as my children love 'ticking off' new countries, can we drive to the Albanian border and taxi or walk across in a day (perhaps getting to Shkoder)? There are companies that do day trips to Albania but it would cost the four of us over 520 euros!

I look forward to hearing your views.

Mike

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
46,948 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik to Albania Border with hire car

Check with your rental company and see if they will allow you to go into Albania with your car.

2. Re: Dubrovnik to Albania Border with hire car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik