We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from the airport

glasgow
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Transfer from the airport

Hi, first time in Dubrovnik this may ,can anyone help with info on the best way to get to valamar club ,iva,dulcea eg shuttle service etc and roughly how much .Thanks guys

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from the airport

You can go with bus from the airport to Pile gates (Old Town), cost is 5 euro per person, and than with bus no 6 to Valamar club., cost is 2 euro per person

You can book private transfer from the airport to your hotel , 35 euro, if you need help with that let me know.

Hope you will like Dubrovnik!

Mentioned in this post
Old Town
Old Town
13,900 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
289 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from the airport

Hi, can I add on to this topic? We land in 2 days and need to get to Grand Villa Argentina. I think we'd like a taxi or driver to the hotel. What is the going rate, should we just get a taxi or book a driver in advance? Any help would be appreciated. thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Villa Argentina
Grand Villa Argentina
1,425 Reviews
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from the airport

sandi, you can just take a cab from the airport, some 40 euro...

Enjoy Croatia!

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
4. Re: Transfer from the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 07:19