We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

melbourne
Level Contributor
69 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

thank you to all the TA'ers who helped with suggestions to make our week in dubrovnik a magical one. from the moment we were picked up in mostar by petar vlasic, our time in dubrovnik was special. during our time in dubrovnik with petar we toured wineries, visited numerous gorgeous hamlets that only a local would know of, the botanical gardens, and lots of lovely restaurants with fabulous food. travelling with petar was like being with a friend; petar is a true professional, punctual, courteous and amazingly passionate about his country and people. we spent a lot of interesting hours in the car talking about all sorts of issues - i hope he got as much from our interaction as we did. would have no hesitation in recommending petar to anybody that's looking for a special service!

again, thank you to all destination experts for your wonderful advice.

Explore Dubrovnik by Boat
Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Dubrovnik Transfer Services
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Eco Tuk Tours Dubrovnik
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Sydney
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

HI

I would be very keen to have the contact details of your guide Petar Vlasic as we are keen to do dome private tours over our 4 days in Dubrovnik. Also where did you stay in Dubrovnik? would you recommend it? Any other tips? We will be there in Sept/Oct. Thanks.

Level Contributor
9,227 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

Could not find where else to post a review on this guide Petar Vlasic. We used him in June for 1/2 day in and around Dubrovnik and highly recommend his service. Petar is a very experienced guide and is tnteresting and loves to shares stories about his country and city and touring with him was a perfect start to our 4 day stay in Dubrovnik. He can be contacted at dubrovnikrivieratours.com. I found him by researching here on TA and on the cruise critic forum where smart passengers seek out private guides rather than take the "pre-fab" mob scene tours from the ship.

melbourne
Level Contributor
69 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

jonobs - apologies for the lateness of my response; have been off air for a while!

we found petar through dubrovnik riveria tours - his email address is: info@dubrovnikriveriatours.com. we stayed in an apartment in ploce - apartment sipa - fabulous location, not too many steps.

private message me if you want any other information about the things we did. and if you use petar, tell him 'hi' from jennifer and john.

Montreal QC
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

Hi Jennifer & John

I think you may have confirmed who we shall be using Aug 31. We're only there for 1 day off the cruise ship. You've certainly put my mind at ease- always a little confusing, at least for a 60 year old as myself. Did you take any of his website Dubrovnik tours, and if so, which one did you take

Thanks again for your stress-buster!

Bob & JoAnn

US
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

I am having difficult time finding correct email for Petar can you provide it. Thank you

Sunderland, England
Level Contributor
91 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

There's a "Contact Us" page on the Dubrovnik Riviera Tours website so you might be able to contact Peter via that page:

www.dubrovnikrivieratours.com/contact-us/

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
7 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

My husband and I just hired Petar for two consecutive day trips: the first to Mostar and the second to Kotor/Montenegro. He surpassed all expectations. Not only were the sites amazing and the tours enjoyable, but we came away much more educated about the region in general (social, economic, cultural, etc.). I would recommend Petar to anyone who asks! Please feel free to ask if you have more specific questions. We are sad to leave Dubrovnik! Here is Petar's contact info in his e-mail signature:

Web: www.dubrovnikrivieratours.com [1]

E - mail: info@dubrovnikrivieratours.com

Cell: 00385 (0)91 580 87 21

Talladega, Alabama
Level Contributor
10 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

We used Petar too the first part of April to do a day trip to Montenegro. He was very informative and helped us see so much in one day. We were happy to enjoy the scenery and not have to worry about driving, going through the custom borders, etc. Certainly worth the money. Contain him through the website that people have mentioned. He does tours to lots of places in the area.

9. Re: Dubrovnik Guide: Petar Vlasic: What a gem!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:15